TRAILS 4 TOTS
What is Trails 4 Tots?
IN A NUTSHELL:
It is a trail running program for kids that promotes physical fitness and healthy living, while showcasing the beauties of trails in and around Regina, SK.
Who can participate?
TOTS – 4-7 years KIDS 8-12 years TEENS 13-18 years
NOTE: your child can participate in whatever age group you feel is comfortable but TOTS will require parents involvement. If a parent cannot participate in the activity, please reach out and will help make arrangements.
SIGN UP is FREE! May 2022 start date!
Recommended items to bring:
- Water bottle for running, extra beverages for picnics,
- Properly fitting shoes for trails in nature,
- Sunscreen and insect repellant,
- Suitable clothing for weather,
- Hats and sunglasses,
- SNACKS…..kids love snacks,
- Wet wipes and diapers if needed,
- An extra large pocket to hold the rocks and sticks the kids will inevitably pick up and want you to carry for the eventual HIYAAAAA of throwing them into a body of water.
HOW WILL YOU KNOW WHEN RUN’s ARE HAPPENING?
Once “Trails 4 Tots” is up and running, the times, destination and description of activities, for each individual age group will be updated via this page and sent out via PTC social media means.
If you have experience in running trails, love kids and want to participant in building a local program that benefits our littles OR reserve a spot for your child….please sign up with the requested info to the right! Reach out via PTC contact number directly to speak to a non robot for a more personal approach and questions!
(insert “XXXXX” under “Children Name” if no child)
“Trail Guides” and individuals participating as “actors/actresses” will be required to have a criminal records check. Sign up for early 2022 announcement, with FREE program starting May 2022.